Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Stitching Kind of Update


Hmm, I think I need better lighting for my photos. I'll try to do them in daylight next time. The top photo is my progress on a birth record I'm stitching for a good friend of mine. I thought I'd put it up there so she knows she hasn't been forgotten about. It is actually on pure white aida even though it doesn't appear that way in the photo!
The second one is my June ornament for the Xsers 2009 Christmas Ornament SAL challenge. I'm a bit late finishing it as today is the 5th of July but I've been busy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from readers (it's nice to know there are interested people out there) but reserve the right to delete anything that I consider inappropriate from my blog. Your comments will be published after I have reviewed them.