Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday September 21


Monday - Beef Strognaoff in slow cooker - I wasn't entirely happy with this. I've misplaced my slow cooker book and I used a recipe off the net from the Sunbeam site but it was for a larger quantity and it just tasted a bit too bland for my liking
Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognaise - my 4 year old nephew is sleeping over and I know he likes his "psketti"
Wednesday - Chicken Fried Rice - just with D because E is having a sleepover so that I can take D shopping the next day with his birthday money and without the "advice" of his big brother who would not be able to stop himself giving said advice.
Thursday - I'll be having a caramelised pork salad from my favourite Vietnamese place at Indooroopilly and boys will have take away something
Friday - Roasted Pork Fillet with Plum Sauce
Saturday - Green Chicken Curry
For my lunches - Brown Lentil Salad with Tuna and Olives - hopefully I'll get this made for lunch tomorrow
For Snacks - Weight Watchers Mars Bar Slice - which is a "no bake" recipe ideal for the heatwave we are having

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from readers (it's nice to know there are interested people out there) but reserve the right to delete anything that I consider inappropriate from my blog. Your comments will be published after I have reviewed them.