Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Goal for November


Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary issued a challenge on her blog today - to set a goal for November.
That is it. being out of bed by 7:00am every day. If I can do that it will make a huge difference to my life.
(On Thursday I'll be up way before this time because 7:00am is when our plane takes off for Cairns.)
To achieve this goal I'll need to get to bed at a more reasonable hour than I do now but I think I can do it. And to F who might be worrying about me stampeding around her house pre-7:00am if she is not up by then I promise I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from readers (it's nice to know there are interested people out there) but reserve the right to delete anything that I consider inappropriate from my blog. Your comments will be published after I have reviewed them.