Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Ok, I'm giving this another go because we need planned meals so that we consume some vegetables and other healthy stuff so here is the plan for this week:
Monday - Leftover Slow Cooker Curry
Tuesday - Meatloaf with roast tomato, kumara mash and broccolini (Weight Watchers Mag)
Wednesday - Beef and Red Wine Casserole in slow cooker
Thursday - Fend for yourself night - I'll be at Underwater World with my school kids!
Friday - whatever dh cooks or orders because I'll be putting my feet up after a night with very little sleep
Saturday - Maple Mustard Chicken with Roast Potatoes (Weight Watchers Mag)
Sunday - Bacon and Potato Soup (Weight Watchers Site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments from readers (it's nice to know there are interested people out there) but reserve the right to delete anything that I consider inappropriate from my blog. Your comments will be published after I have reviewed them.