Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I planned and started cooking yesterday so the week is well and truly started. I also went and bought a load of fruit and veggies from Fruity Capers in Toowong Village with the boys last weeks so when I need to snack I've got the fruit on hand. If I can keep up my pace at the gym I should be getting somewhere.

Last night I made cheddar and corn muffins and potato, leek and bacon soup.

Tonight, Monday - steak and vegetables - we're still eating parts of the meat tray Anthony won a few weeks back
Tuesday - Beef Tips over Pasta - in the slow cooker because I have a few things on tomorrow
Wednesday - Oven baked fish and chips
Thursday - Wholemeal Spaghetti with WW sauce for me, boys - take away after hockey training
Friday - Grilled Chicken with mushroom sauce
Saturday - Veal Strognaoff
Sunday - Beef, Vegetable and Parsely soup

3 comments:

  1. Hey you won a meat tray too?!
    Looks like a nice interesting variation to your menu, mine's not all together yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays this week at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a tasty week at your house!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments from readers (it's nice to know there are interested people out there) but reserve the right to delete anything that I consider inappropriate from my blog. Your comments will be published after I have reviewed them.